COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND
To produce quality graduates who are globally competent to assume managerial and leadership roles in Accounting, Management, Economics, and Marketing, the CBAA shall:
- Provide business education interface with extension and research
- Provide quality graduates who will assume leadership position in business and government
college of education
- To train future educators in elementary level who can teach across the learning areas both in grade school and pre-school.
- To train professional teachers who will cater to the manpower needs of the secondary level of education in the country through quality education.
- To implement a program of advance education and training in different areas of research, instruction and development concerns in order to produce quality leaders in an ever changing society.
- To promote and disseminate researchers in the field of education and allied fields through instruction, production, extension and networking services.
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
To provide relevant and quality training for students in engineering and related field consistent with the needs of the national development thrust. Specifically, the goals of the College are:
- To streamline/enrich the existing curricular offerings in line with the national development thrust;
- To offer additional curricular programs and short-term courses which are relevant to the manpower needs of development plans of national government;
- To improve existing instructional capabilities in terms of facilities and qualifications of faculty members, and
- To enhance the level of involvement of faculty members in research, extension and training activities.
College of Veterinary Science and Medicine
- Provide an excellent comprehensive professional veterinary curriculum at the undergraduate and graduate level, educate the students in the broad field of veterinary science, encourage analytical and critical thinking, and prepare students for life-long learning and professional growth;
- Maintain its distinction as a Commission on Higher Education (CHED)- recognized Center of Excellence in veterinary education in the Philippines;
- Ensure quality assurance in the college services and operations through national/international accreditation or certification;
- Promote excellence in research and extension to contribute to the improvement of animal health and production, promotion of public health, and environmental protection, under the broad concept of “One Health”;
- Provide conducive environment that fosters creativity, team work, and enhanced scholarly activity among faculty, staff and students;
- Develop and improve facilities and services for teaching, research, training and extension, and production to educate students, promote and support research, and train specialists in animal health and management;
- Provide continuing professional education, extension services, and consultation for alumni, veterinarians and the greater community.